Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 22nd Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
I need thy presence every passing hour; what but thy grace can foil the tempters power? Who like thyself my guide and stay can be? Through cloud and sunshine, oh abide with me. ("Abide with Me" - Text:Henry F. Lyte, 1793-1847)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
John 21-And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right-hand side of the boat and you will find a catch."
2 Chronicles 33-When he was in distress, he entreated the LORD his God and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers. When he prayed to Him, He was moved by his entreaty and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem to his kingdom, Then Manasseh knew that the LORD was God.
Psalm 89.1-18-I will sing of the lovingkindness of the LORD forever; to all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth.
1 Timothy 2.1-7-For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I gave My Life for you. You need Me. Jesus is your mediator. Jesus brings you to Me. Jesus is in Me and I am in Him. Pray, be humble, repent, and know that I am God.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
I hear Your Voice and calling to cast my nets on the other side of the boat.
I hear You telling me to change my actions.
I cast my nets on the other side of the boat.
I humble myself, I repent, I change.
You give me fish in abundance.
You give me Life eternal.
I jump from my boat and move through the waters to be by Your side.
We share breakfast together.
We share a breakfast from my sin.
I feed on fish and Bread and You.
You teach me.
You gift me with Your Spirit.
You send me to proclaim to all generations and all people Your Love.
You are my God!
You are my Savior!
You are the only Testimony throughout time!
Cast nets on the other side of the boat!
Thanks be to God!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Jesus, I hear Your call. I know of Your Love. I cast my nets. I change in Your Love. Change is good. Thanks be to God! ---Amen

No comments: