Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Let every kindred every tribe on this terrestrial ball to him all majesty ascribe and crown him Lord of all. ("All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name!" - Text: J. Rippon, A Selection of Hymns, 1787, sts. 5-6)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
1 John 5-These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.
Ezra 3-4-So they set up the altar on its foundation...
Psalm 92-How great are Your works, O LORD! You thoughts are very deep.
Psalm 146-The LORD will reign forever, your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I am the One and only King. I AM.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
All across this planet people raise praise to You O Lord.
We call out to You in our darkness.
You alone give Light into our dark lives.
You alone give hope and faith.
You alone save us as we muddle in the mire.
You alone grant forgiveness, salvation and life eternal.
All through Your Son Jesus Christ we gain eternal life.
I give thanks and praise to You.
You are my King!
Your thoughts are deep.
Your Love beyond understanding.
I am Your servant.
You set me free to serve in Your Love.
You are my King!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, You are King of all. I praise You. Be with me as I walk this day in Your Kingdom. Be with me in this eternal life which You have blessed me with. Be with me, I pray. ---Amen

No comments: