Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Don't be discouraged with trouble in your life; he'll bear your burdens, and move all the discord and strife. Oh! We've come this far by faith, leaning on the Lord; trusting in his holy word, he's never failed us yet. Oh, can't turn around, we've come this far by faith. We've come this far by faith. ("We've Come This Far by Faith" - Text:Albert A. Goodson, 1883-1947)
--- --- ---


Readings of the Day
1 John 4-We love, because He first loved us.
Ezra 1-2-Then the heads of fathers' households of Judah and Benjamin and the priests and the Levites arose, even everyone whose spirit God had stirred to go up and rebuild the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem.
Psalm 91-I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!"
Amos 6.1a, 4-7-Woe to those who are at ease in Zion...
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I will supply you with faith. You must trust in Me.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
I give You thanks that You have brought me this far in life.
You provide for me in all times.
I have received blessings from You beyond measure.
You have supplied me with faith.
You grow my faith day after day.
I put my trust in You.
I depend on You and need You.
You are my salvation.
You are my Light.
You are glory.
I adore You and honor You.
You have taught me Love.
I love because You first loved me.
Thanks be to God!
Continue, I pray to build this temple.
Restore me and use me.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Sometimes I'm not at ease. I need You to guide and direct me. I need You to build faith. I will trust in You. I honor and glorify Your name. Build me, teach me, send me to love this day. ---Amen

No comments: