Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 25th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Time, like and ever-rolling stream, bears all our years away; they fly forgotten, as a dream dies at the opening day. ("O God, Our Help in Ages Past" - Text:Isaac Watts, 1674-1748, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
1 John 3-See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are.
2 Chronicles 36-...the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia...
Psalm 90-For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it passes by, or as a watch in the night.
Proverbs 17.1-5-The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests hearts.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day

I am your God; above and beyond time. My Love for you is great. I will stir your heart and give you My Spirit.

--- --- ---


Psalm of the Day

You are great O Lord.

You are above and beyond time.

You are eternal.

Your Love is deep O Lord.

Your Love is above and beyond time.

My desire for You burns deep within my heart.

I want to know You.

I want to be with You.

I want You.

Refine my heart, I pray, O Lord.

Stir Your Spirit within my heart.

Fill me with Your Love.

Fill me with Your Compassion.

Send me in Your love and compassion.

Send me to love others in Your timeless Kingdom.

--- --- ---


Prayer of the Day

I want to know You Lord. Refine my heart. Make me pure. Forgive my sin and use me today in Your Kingdom. --- Amen

No comments: