Thursday, September 06, 2007

September 6th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Oh, let me nestle near thee, within thy downy breast where I will find sweet comfort and peace within thy nest. Oh, close thy wings around me and keep me safely there, for I am but a newborn and need thy tender care. ("Thy Holy Wings"- Text: Gracia Brindal, b. 1943, tr. composite)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
John 11.28-57-Jesus wept. So the Jews were saying, "See how He loved him!"
2 Chronicles 12-13-Now behold, God is with us at our head...
Psalm 76-You are resplendent...
Deuteronomy 30.15-20-So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants, by loving the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Look to My Light. Choose Life and live!
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Lord, You are resplendent. Your glorious Lights shines throughout all the universe.
Your Light is so great I cant' help but to stare at You.
I am drawn to Your Light of Love and Hope and Grace.
In Your Light, I hear Your voice. The Voice of Love in my Savior.
My Savior, so compassionate and loving that He feels my every emotion.
My Savior, who loves me.
My Savior, who saves me from evil, sin, the devil and death.
Lord, You are resplendent. Your glorious Light shines throughout all the universe.

I love You Lord.
I hear Your Voice.
I will follow You.
I worship You.
I adore You.
I choose You.
I am Yours.
Lord, You are resplendent. Your glorious Light shines throughout all the universe.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, I see that glorious Light shining throughout this universe. I hear Your voice. I follow and obey You. You are my god and Savior! ---Amen

No comments: