Saturday, November 10, 2007

November 10th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
God, whose giving knows no ending, form your rich and endless store: nature's wonder, Jesus' wisdom,, costly cross, grave's shattered door, gifted by you, we turn to you, offering up ourselves in praise; thankful song shall rise forever, gracious donor of our days. ("God, Whose Giving Knows No Ending" - Text:Robert L. Edwards, 1915-2006)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
Titus 2-But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine.
Jeremiah 15-16-For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity concealed from My eyes.
Psalm 126-Then our mouth was filled with laughter...
Psalm 17.1-9-I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; incline Your ear to me, hear my speech.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
You can't hide from Me. Every day is My gift to you. Laugh with Me each day and praise and serve Me in My Kingdom. You call to Me and I call you.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
I love to laugh with You each day, Lord.
I love the blessings You grant.
Each day is a gift from You.
Each day an opportunity to serve in joy and gladness and laughter.
You come to my door every day and invite me out to play.
We run, we jump, we laugh, we cry, we have compassion in Your Kingdom each day.
Nothing of me is hidden from You.
You see my sin and point it out to me.
You correct me each and every day.
I love You and You love me.
When I call, You answer.
When You call, I respond.
Let's play together every day, through the good and the bad.
Let's play together every day, in the sorrow and the laughter.
You listen to me and I listen to You.
You are my Friend. You are my Savior. You are my God.
I love to laugh with You each day, Lord.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Life with You is so good, Lord. I love to be with You all the time. I love Your presence. I love You. ---Amen

No comments: