Friday, November 16, 2007

November 16th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Take my will and make it thine; it shall be no longer mine. Take my heart, it is thine own; it shall be thy royal throne. ("Take My Life, That I May Be" - Text: Frances r. Havergal, 1836-1879, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
James 4-Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Jeremiah 27-28-So Hananiah the prophet died in the same year in the seventh month.
Psalm 132-Let us go into His dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool.
2 Thessalonian 1.3-12-We ought always to give thanks to God for you...
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Give yourself to Me. I will make My will known through you.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Steer me away from prophecy that is not from You.
Let me hear the truth through Your Word.
Let me always focus on the Message from the Shepherd.
I submit to Your will.
I will resist the wiles of the devil.
But I need to hear Your truth.
I need to hear Your way.
I need to know Your will.
Use me this day to do Your will.
I worship You and give You all thanks and glory.
Take my heart, take my life, they are Your own.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Take all of it Lord. It is Yours. Take it and shape me into what You want. Take my will and make it Yours. ---Amen

No comments: