Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Word form God eternal springing, fill our minds, we pray; and in all artistic vision give integrity: may the flame within us burning kindle yearning day by day. ("Come to Us, Creative Spirit" - Text: David Mowbray, b. 1938)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
1 Peter 1-Therefore, prepare you minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Jeremiah 31-32-"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, " declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I well be their God, and they shall be My people."
Psalm 134-Lift up your hands to the sanctuary and bless the LORD.
Luke 21.5-19-It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Feel Me burning with desire deep in your heart. I will give you opportunities to reveal your unique testimony of My activity in you. Prepare your mind and soul for action.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Oh, how I feel the burning deep inside.
I feel passion, love, and a call to action burning deep inside.
I feel You burning deep inside.
Fill my mind, and feed my soul Your burning love deep inside.
Fix hope and a call to action in that burning deep inside.
You are that burning deep inside.
You are that call to action in the burning deep inside.
Refine me like silver with Your burning deep inside.
Purify me from sin in that burning deep inside.
I lift my hands in praise to You with Your burning Love deep inside.
I testify to Your glory in my life with You burning deep inside.
Thanks be to my God and Savior, for this burning deep inside!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, I love the feeling of You burning deep inside. May Your burning deep inside lead to passionate, loving action in Your Kingdom, today and forever. Burn deep inside me this day. ---Amen

No comments: