Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 14th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
I'll never count all of God's mercies, but oh, I can give God my praise for all of that love, my thanksgiving and love to the end of my days. I'll never count all of God's mercies, but oh, I can give God my praise! ("The Numberless Gifts of God's Mercies" - Text: Carolina Sandell Berg, 1832-1903; tr. Garcia Grindal, b. 1943)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
James 2-For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead.
Jeremiah 23-24-"Behold, the days are coming, " declares the LORD, "When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch..."
Psalm 130-If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared.
John 5.19-29-"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Have faith. I have acted in Love for You. Have faith and you will act in My Love.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
I have faith in You, Lord.
You build that faith, day after day.
I have faith in You, Lord.
This faith draws forth Your action.
I have faith in You, Lord.
I go in joy to serve in Your Kingdom.
I have faith in You, Lord.
You acted in Love towards all people.
I have faith in You, Lord.
You came to us in Jesus.
I have faith in You, Lord.
You sent Your Spirit to teach us.
I have faith in You, Lord.
You call and send us daily.
I have faith in You, Lord.
I hear Your voice, I believe, I live for You.
I have faith in You, Lord.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
I have faith in You Lord. Bless my joyous action this day. ---Amen

No comments: