Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
In gratitude and humble trust we bring our best today to serve your cause and share your love with all along life's way. O God, who gave yourself to us in Jesus Christ your Son, teach us to give ourselves each day until life's work is done. ("As Saints of Old" - Text: Frank von Christierson, 1900-1996, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
Galatians 1-Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be the glory forevermore. Amen.
Jeremiah 47-48-Cursed be the one who does the LORD'S work negligently...
Psalm 142-Bring my soul out of prison. so that I may give thanks to Your name; the righteous will surround me, for You will deal bountifully with me.
Jeremiah 46.18-28-"O Jacob My servant, do not fear," declares the LORD, "For I am with you."
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Do not fear, I am with you. I bring grace and peace. Respond with your best and live in faith and trust in Me.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
We greet one another in peace and love.
We greet one another in fellowship and thanksgiving.
Our greetings are joyous responses to what You have done for us.
Our greetings are actions taken in Your Love.
We go along life's path knowing You are with us.
We go into each day with You.
Our going is by Your Grace.
Our service is by Your direction.
Be with us this day as we serve You.
Be with us this day as we show Your Love to one another.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
I go out today, called, enlightened, and gifted by You. I go out this day to show Your Love to those I meet. I go out this day in joy to run and jump and play in Your Kingdom. I go out this day with You. ---Amen

No comments: