Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Father, providing food for your children, by Wisdom's guiding teach us to share one with another, so that, rejoicing with us, all others may know your care. ("Praise and Thanksgiving" - Text: Albert F. Bayly, 1902-1984, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
1 Peter 3-To sum up, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult. but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing.
Jeremiah 35-36-Take a scroll and write on it all the words which I have spoken to you...
Psalm 136-Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Ezekiel 39.21-40.4-The man said to me, "Son of man, see with your eyes, hear with your ears, and give attention to all that I am going to show you; for you have been brought here in order to show it to you. Declare to the house of Israel all the you see."
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Pay attention! Learn Wisdom from me. Listen and see My Word. Go and declare that Word in My Kingdom to all you meet.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
I listen to Your Wisdom.
I see and hear Your Son.
I give attention to all that You show me.
For You provide the Food of Life for me.
You provide Body, Blood, Bread, Wine.
You provide for me Your very own Son.
You are my God.
You are my Savior.
You display harmony, sympathy, love, kindness and a humble spirit.
You give me the Word to write and speak.
You provide all the blessing I will ever need.
You have called me and sent me to testify what You have done.
I go in joy telling all of Your special place in my life.
I go in joy telling all of Your power, love and might.
I go in joy telling all how You are God and Savior.
I go with a joyful, thankful, heart.
I go refreshed, renewed and blessed, into the Kingdom shouting Your glory.
I go in joy...
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, with a thankful heart; I graciously receive all Your blessings. With a thankful heart and filled with joy, I go into Your Kingdom this day. I go in joy because of You. ---Amen

No comments: