Thursday, November 01, 2007

November 1st Daily Hymn, Readings, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Give heed, O saints of God! Creation cries in pain; stretch forth your hand of healing now, with love the weak sustain. ("Rise Up, O Saints of God!" - Text:Norman O. Forness, b. 1936)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
1 Timothy 3-By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, was vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.
Isaiah 36-37-O LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, who is enthroned above the cherubim, You are the God, You alone, of the the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.
Psalm 119.97-120-Your word is a lamp to me feet and a light to my path.
2 Corinthians 2.1-11-...I urge you to reaffirm your love for him.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I heal all. This is mystery. I ask you to go likewise and stretch out your hand in healing to others.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Rise up O Saints!
Rise in the Love of Christ.
You have seen His healing.
You have felt His touch.
Now rise up and do likewise.
Reach out and touch another life in pain.
Reach out and touch with love.
Reach out with God's hand of healing.
Rise up O Saints!
Reach out and touch!
Touch with God's hand of Love!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
My Lord and God, enthroned on high and enthroned in the center of my being, send Your healing this day to me and to all I touch through Your Grace and Glory. ---Amen

No comments: