Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 15th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Indwelling God, your gospel claims one family with a billion names; let every life be touched by grace until we praise you face to face. ("Creating God, Your Fingers Trace" - Text:Jeffery Rowthorn, b. 1934)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
James 3-But the wisdom from above is first pure, them peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.
Jeremiah 25-26-"Thus says the LORD, 'Stand in the court of the LORD'S house, and speak to all the cities of Judah who have come to worship in the LORD'S house all the words that I have commanded you to speak to them, Do not omit a word!'"
Psalm 131-O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and forever.
Romans 1.18-25-For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie...
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I dwell in you. I give you wisdom from above. Be bold and take a stand. Proclaim the Word I give to you. Proclaim the Word of truth. Turn from all lies.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Lord, You are wisdom
You give the wisdom producing good fruit.
You guide me to be peaceable, gentle, reasonable, unwavering and full of mercy.
You are indwelling.
Use me this day to take a stand.
Use my words this day to take on Your Word.
Permit me to stand in the assembly and proclaim Your Word.
Let the fire build and burn in my heart to live for and in You.
Let the passion of my soul be Your desire.
Take me from the lie of my life to truth in You.
Fill my mouth with Your Words.
Produce fruitful action in me that yields compassion and love.
Fill me, call me, teach me, send me in joyful active, fruitful work for You, now and forever.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, You build the fire within me. You provide the passion, and joy. Your Love excites me and causes me to want to run out with You in Your Kingdom. Make my actions Your fruit this day. ---Amen

No comments: