Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 28th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Just a closer walk with thee, grant it, Jesus, is my plea; I am weak but thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong; daily walking close to thee, let it be, dear Lord, let it be. Just a closer walk with thee, grant it, Jesus, is my plea. ("Just a Closer Walk with Thee" - Text:Ralph F. Smith, 1950-1994)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
Galatians 3.1-20-Therefore, be sure that it is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham.
Jeremiah 51-52-So Jeremiah wrote in a single scroll all the calamity which would come upon Babylon, that is, all these words which have been written concerning Babylon.
Psalm 144-Bow Your heavens, O LORD, and come down...
Luke 1.1-4-...so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I walk with You daily in My Spirit. I make known to you the exact Truth. Have faith; you are my chosen child.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
I long to walk by Your side each day, Lord.
I long to converse with You.
I long to hear Your Word and gain understanding.
I long to receive You.
Bow the heavens and come down to me, Lord.
Come down to me in that ever-living water.
Come down to me in the bread and the wine.
Come down to me in Jesus.
Come down to me in Spirit.
Come down to me in Your creation.
Come down to me and walk side by side.
I long for Your protection.
I long for Your Love.
I long for You, my Savior.
I long for You!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
I long for Your Love, Lord. Come down and walk by my side. Teach me and instruct me and lead and guide me this day. ---Amen

No comments: