Thursday, November 08, 2007

November 8th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Oh, fill us with you fullness, Lord, until our very hearts overflow in kindling thought and glowing word, your love to tell, your praise to show. ("Lord, Speak to Us, That We May Speak" - Text: Frances R. Havergal, 1836-1879, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
2 Timothy 4-The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
Jeremiah 11-12-"Cursed is the man who does not heed the words of this covenant which I commanded your forefathers in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, for the iron furnace saying, 'Listen to My voice, and do according to all I command you; so you shall be My people, and I will be your God.'"
Psalm 124-Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
Acts 22:22-23:11-Brethren, I have lived my life with a perfectly good conscience before God up to this day.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I have blessed Your life with the opportunity to serve for Me. Now go! Serve and Love!
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Lord, I come to you a blessed child.
I come to you also a sinful child.
I repent---You forgive.
I listen---You call.
I go---You bless my going.
Fill my heart with Your Grace.
Kindle Your fire within my belly.
Make me itch to go in service and love for You.
Fill my spirit with Your Grace.
Teach me the Word of Your covenant.
Instruct me in Your Way.
You are my God and I am Your child.
All my help is in You who made the heaven and earth.
Now I go, filled, loved and with a clear conscience.
Now I go, heart overflowing with Your Love.
Now I go, Your Fire kindled within me.
Now I go, to love and serve as You have taught.
Now I go...
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, Your blessings are great and many. Blessings overflow my innermost being. I go now in Your Love and Grace to love and serve in Your Kingdom. I go... ---Amen

No comments: