Tuesday, January 17, 2006

January 17th People Reflection

Tuesday 1/17/2006

Luke 13.18-35- Blessed is he who comes in the name of God.

Genesis 24-He said, ‘GOD before whom I’ve walked faithfully will send his angel with you and he’ll make things work out…

Psalm 17-I plan on looking you full in the face, When I get up, I’ll see your full stature and live heaven on earth.

1 Corinthians 10.1-5-all of our ancestors walked under the cloud and went through the sea

John 11.17-29-Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die.

Psalm 13-Make my eyes sparkle again

"I’m on my way." – Meeting a friend for coffee, conversation and prayer. Blessed is he who comes in the name of God. That’s the conversation I need. One who talks of God in their daily lives. One who sees God in day to day experience. A person who some day will also look God full in the face. A person – a relative in Christ who has also walked under the cloud. Who has passed through the sea- walked in the desert of live. One who has faith and will live. That’s a friend. Who can join me with another friend of mine in Jesus. Now that’s what makes my eyes sparkle again. "I’m on my way." – Thanks be to God!

Prayer- Lord, today make me the one to be "on my way" for another person this day. -- Amen

No comments: