Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January 3rd People Reflections

Tuesday 1/3/2006

Luke 6.27-49-Ask yourself what you want people to do for you; then grab the initiative and do it for them!

Genesis 6-7-After forty days Noah opened the window that he had built into the ship.

Psalm 3-Real help comes from God.

Psalm 72-Let peace and justice rule every mountain and hill.

Luke 2.21-And they named him Jesus

"All the work orders from 2005 are closed."- Standing work orders used to charge time to in the past- now closed- time to put in new work orders for 2006- a new start- Noah was waiting for a new start too- after forty days stuck in a boat with a bunch of animals and a few people- he was waiting for a new start- imagine the smell! – he opened the window he had built into the ship- God opens the window for me- the one he built into my heart- and he comes in- and they named him Jesus- he saves! – God comes into my heart and gives me the real help I need- because it can’t be about me in the center- it must be about Jesus at the center- he centers himself in me and I center myself in him- in his church Jesus is the center- he will be the one to let peace and justice rule the church and the earth- "All the work order from 2005 are closed." – That’s a good thing- it’s time to start fresh with a new year and look to the center in Jesus.

Prayer- Lord as I look to you at the center of your church center yourself in me in this new year of love and service to you. -- Amen

No comments: