Saturday, January 21, 2006

January 21st People Reflection

Saturday 1/21/2006

Luke 16-They have Moses and the Prophets to tell them the score. Let them listen to them.

Genesis 27.46-28.22-I’ll stick with you until I’ve done everything I promised you.

Psalm 21-Show your strength, GOD, so no one can miss it.

1 Corinthians 7.29-31-This world as we know it is passing away.

Lamentations 3.19-33-Then I remember something that fills me with hope. The LORD’s kindness never fails!…It is good to wait patiently for the LORD to save us.

Psalm 33.12-22-We depend on you, LORD, to help and protect us.

"I cleaned the probe and the conductivity came back down."- Working on a cooling tower water treatment control. A problem where the reading was out of whack causing the control to operate off of false data. Today I have the Bible, Moses and the Prophets to give me the good data- to give me the Word I need to operate in life as a Christian. To make the decisions I need to make through the eyes of God. But sometimes my probe gets dirty. I get off track and start doing the wrong things. That’s when I need God to forgive me-clean the probe- and when he does that- suddenly I realize- Yea! God is the one who will stick with me- clean me up- He shows his strength to me and fills me with hope. He cleans me up- makes me right. God’s kindness never fails. Oh how I can wait on God- gladly wait- I depend on him to help and protect me and to keep me clean. This world of dirt will soon pass away and I will be clean- white as snow forever—but for now- I ask God to keep an eye on me- to discipline me when needed and to forgive me. I repent and ask God to lead and guide me. "I cleaned the probe and the conductivity came back down."

Prayer- Lord, forgive me and clean me and keep my conductivity under control. -- Amen

No comments: