Sunday, December 10, 2006

December 10th Daily Word and Visions from God

Ephesians 5.21-33-Christ's love makes the church whole.
Ezekiel 16-I'll remember the covenant I made with you when you were young and I'll make a new covenant with you that will last forever...I'll firmly establish my covenant with you and you'll know that I am GOD. You'll remember your past life and face the shame of it, but when I make atonement for you, make everything right after all you've done, it will leave you speechless.
Isaiah 45-So turn to me and be helped--saved!-- everyone, whoever and wherever you are. I am GOD, the only God there is, the one and only.
Luke 3.1-6-Turn back to God and be baptized! Then your sins will be forgiven.
---
Advent wreath of candles. Preparation for the coming of Christ. Coming not only in the celebration of Christmas, his birth, but coming to each one of us individually and to all of his people corporately. Christ will come again! He will remember the covenant, both the old and the new and will smooth out all of sin, death and defeat the devil and all his empty promises. Oh, in His coming, what a reason to turn to Christ for the help I need and be saved. Everyone, whoever and wherever you are; realize that God is God, the one and only. And turn back to God and be baptized and have your sin forgiven. Hurry up! He's coming after all. Stop wasting time! Only Christ's love can make you whole.
---
Jesus, you were, you are, and you are to come. Come quickly! ---Amen

No comments: