Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December 13th Daily Word and Visions from God

Philippians 1.12-30-Meanwhile, live in such a way that you are a credit to the Message of Christ.
Ezekiel 19-He learned to hunt.
Isaiah 48-If you had listened all along to what I told you, your life would have flowed full like a river, blessings rolling in like waves from the sea.
Isaiah 5.18-25-You are in for trouble!
---
The inside of a dishwasher. Pretty much empty at this time. Just a few dishes loaded. As dishes are dirtied they get loaded then cleaned with soap and hot water. Renewed once again to return to service. My life in God is a continual cleansing. I get dirty, I'm washed and returned to service to offer the food of God to the world. As I work in his Kingdom spreading the food of God I give credit to the Message of Christ grace and love. I feed those who have hunted and serve the Word made flesh. Then return to be cleansed. Return to listen again and again and offer over and over the Message each and every day. If I didn't. If I decided to offer something other than the Message I would be in for trouble. I would fail. So I return day after day for cleansing and washing and renewal.
---
Father, clean me---wash me---send me---Amen

No comments: