Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24th Daily Word and Visions from God

Luke 1.57-80-And you, my child, "Prophet of the Highest," will go ahead of the Master to prepare his ways, present the offer of salvation to his people, the forgiveness of their sins.
Ezekiel 35-36-My people are coming home! Do you see? I'm back again. I'm on your side.
Isaiah 59-For he'll arrive like a river in flood stage, whipped to a torrent by the wind of GOD.
Isaiah 9.2-7-His names will be Wonderful Advisor and Mighty God, Eternal Father and Prince of Peace. His power will never end; peace will last forever.
---
Come Lord Jesus come! The door to my home. Prepared to welcome the King of Kings. Prepared and ready. Prepared and waiting for his arrival. Come Lord Jesus come! I announce to this world and to all gathered in this home and outside of this home of my Master who is present to offer salvation to all people and forgiveness of sins. Come Lord Jesus come! I prepare for your advent here in my dark world. Come Lord Jesus come! I welcome you who, on my side, chose to descend into my dark world with forgiveness, love, joy and salvation. Come Lord Jesus come! I prepare for your advent here even as a strong river in flood stage, whipped to a torrent by the Spirit of God. Come Lord Jesus come! Come my Wonderful Advisor and Mighty God, Eternal Father and Prince of Peace. Come Lord Jesus come! Come with your never ending power and peace. Come Lord Jesus come! My heart and home are ready for your advent here. Come Lord Jesus come!
---
Lord it's time. It's always time. I'm ready. I'm here awaiting your arrival. Opening my heart. Opening my life. Opening my home. Come Lord Jesus come! ---Amen

No comments: