Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December 6th Daily Word and Visions from God

Ephesians 3-Glory down all the generations!
Ezekiel 8-9-Just then, the man dressed in linen and carrying the writing case came back and reported, "I've done what you told me."
Isaiah 41-I'm telling you, 'Don't panic. I'm right here to help you.'
Isaiah 1.21-31-Your silver is fake, and your wine is watered down.
---
Tradition. Sadie started this tradition. Sitting on the steps. Phoebe picked it up and then Abe. Sit on the steps and reign and rule the entry to our home. Protect the people within the home from outsiders. Greet guests. I need to watch the entrance to my home also. Send down a tradition of welcome to my Savior when he arrives to the front door of my life. Welcome him with praise. Proclaim his glory to all the world. I need to do what my Savior tells me to do when he arrives into my Temple of Life. I know that he is with me all life long to help me. I don't need to panic. Don't need to act fake or watered down but be open and honest when he arrives at my front door. And invite him into my home or possibly leave my home to walk with him in his Kingdom. Tradition passed down from the entrance of my heart to the entrance of yours.
---
Jesus, I welcome you this day. Lead and guide me through this day in faith and love for you. ---Amen

No comments: