Monday, December 18, 2006

December 18th Daily Word and Visions from God

Colossians 1.1-23-There is no other Message--just this one.
Ezekiel 25-26- There'll be nothing left of you. And you'll realize that I am GOD.
Isaiah 53-But is was our sins that did that to him, that ripped and tore and crushed him--our sins! He took the punishment, and that made us whole. Through his bruises we get healed.
Psalm 80.1-7-Our God, make us strong again! Smile on us and save us.
---
A printer. Copies text and prints out original text. Prints words or perhaps pictures. Produces a replica of thoughts and emotions. In God there is only one Message. That Message came through the Word and that Word was made flesh and given to us in Jesus incarnation. I must realize the importance of this. I must realize God. I must be less and God must be more. If not then I sin. I sin yet he still redeems me from my sin. For it was for my sin that Jesus was ripped, torn and crushed and yes, killed for me. My sin bruised him. But through his bruises, I am healed. Oh, without a doubt Jesus is God! And my God makes me strong again. My God has smiled on me and saved me. Saved us all. Do you believe?
---
Yes Lord, I believe! I believe! Thanks be to God! ---Amen

No comments: