Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 7th Daily Word and Visions from God

Ephesians 4.1-16-You were all called to travel on the same road and in the same direction, so stay together, both outwardly and inwardly.
Ezekiel 10-11-I'll give you a new heart. I'll put a new spirit in you. I'll cut out your stone heart and replace it with a red-blooded, firm-muscled heart.
Isaiah 42-Take a good look at my servant. I'm backing him to the hilt. He's the one I chose, and I couldn't be more pleased with him.
Luke 1.68-79-On us who live in the dark shadow of death this light will shine to guide us into a life of peace.
---
This is another Phoebe, my in-laws dog. She is a good dog. Greets you with love whenever you visit. Surrounded by a toy, some slippers and some paper. What more could you want as a dog in life. Maybe a little love from the Master which she gets plenty of. She is a companion too. One to walk the same road of life we walk through. One to support and be there. God is like this with me too. Walks in life with me supporting and guiding me with his Light. God even provides for all I need. Gives me a new heart when I stray into sin and sends me Jesus as a servant and Savior. I must see all these examples and live my life in joyous response with others in the love God has shown me through Jesus. Walk the same road with me and the Light.
---
Lord, let your Light guide and shine through this day. ---Amen

No comments: