Monday, December 04, 2006

December 4th Daily Word and Visions from God

Ephesians 1-It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for.
Ezekiel 4-5- When I finish my angry punishment and searing rebukes, you'll be reduced to and object of ridicule and mockery, turned into a horror story circulating among the surrounding nations.
Psalm 150-Let every living, breathing creature praise GOD! Hallelujah!
Isaiah 1.1-9-The LORD has said, "Listen, heaven and earth!"
---
I have a hard time keeping still to take night pictures. But the effect is just as good here. What drew me to these lights was the mixture of color. The combination of color drew my eye. When I ponder what I am living for and how my life blends with this world I see some meaning in the blur and mixture of color. The Light of Christ is blurred and colored when it shines through me and combines with the light he shines through others. And even though the light that comes through is not a perfect light the combination of blur and color mixed by God become a source of beauty in themselves. That may be what we live for. To combine the Light of Christ with others doing the same. Even through my sin, God cleanses each one of us in a unique way and the light continues to shine through. So every living creature shall praise God. In my blurred light and color I will listen to God and reflect his light in the way he gives me. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, let your light filter through me this day to show your love to all the world. ---Amen

No comments: