Monday, December 25, 2006

December 25th Daily Word and Visions from God

Luke 2.1-20-The sheepherders returned and let loose, glorifying and praising God for everything they had heard and seen. It turned out exactly the way they'd been told!
Ezekiel 37-I'll breathe my life into you and you'll live.
Isaiah 60-GOD's bright glory has risen for you.
---
Our Christmas Tree in the pre-dawn light. Prepared and waiting the giving of simple gifts. Gifts that each one was prayed over and about. Prayers asking for the gift to reflect in some way the glory of God to the special person receiving it. Simple lights reflecting in a small way the glory of Light sent into this dark world to save us all from our sin. A tree to show life eternal, pointing towards the glory of heaven above. A star shining light down onto this earth. All showing a spreading downward effect. Just as God sent his Son down to earth, I give thanks to that Son that he would walk with me in my darkness and bless me with love and life. The Word made flesh to dwell among us even in the dark of pre-dawn light. God with us! Glory! Thanks be to God!
---
Jesus, today I cry loudly with you, with new life. New life only you can give. I cry with the deep breath of your Spirit. Glory to God in the highest! ---Amen

No comments: