Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December 5th Daily Word and Visions from God

Ephesians 2-No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
Ezekiel 6-7- GOD's Word came to me...
Isaiah 40-GOD doesn't come and go. God lasts.
Isaiah 1.10-20-Your sins are scarlet red, but they will be whiter than snow or wool.
---
A picture of Jesus laughing. It's right beside the door that leads in and out of my home. It reminds me of a Savior who has changed my life. A Savior who invites me to play in joy in his Kingdom day after day. A Savior who saves me from my sin. Saves me with his own scarlet red blood and washes me clean from my sin whiter than snow or wool. A Savior who finds joy in saving me. A Savior who comes to me in the Word each day and throughout the day. A Savior who doesn't come and go, but is with all my "ins" and "outs" all day long. A Savior that lasts forever. A picture of Jesus laughing that brings joy to me. Thanks be to God!
---
Savior, I rejoice in you laughing. I love you too! ---Amen

No comments: