Friday, December 15, 2006

December 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

Philippians 2.12-30-That energy is God's energy, an energy deep within you, God himself willing and working at what will give him the most pleasure.
Ezekiel 21-22- I'm pulling my sword from its sheath and killing both the wicked and the righteous.
Isaiah 50-Do you think I've forgotten how to help?
Zephaniah 3.14-20-Zion, your punishment is over. The LORD has forced your enemies to turn and retreat.
---
Another poor dark picture. This is a picture of a Christmas Concert that Stephanie played for at Middletown High School. The stage was decorated and lights were shining. But beyond the picture was the joy of the music. Moving my spirit to rejoice in our Savior's birth. Darkness contrasted with Light. Light shining into this dark world and the beauty of music drifting through the air like Jesus drifted to earth those years ago. God's energy deep within me. God himself working his message through Light and Sound. An offering to God to give him pleasure. Pleasure we need to offer. I know I fail. I know I sin. I know that God would be justified in pulling his sword out and killing me. I also see and hear of a God who hasn't forgotten me. A God that is willing to come to this filthy earth and save me from myself. A God who promises that my punishment is over and my enemies will be forced to retreat. That same God who come this evening in Light and Sound. That same Savior who came years ago to fulfill a promise. That same God who comes deep within my soul this evening as I fall in love with him. Thanks be to the Light and Sound of my Savior!
---
Lord, through Light and Sound you come. Come Lord Jesus come. Come quickly. ---Amen

No comments: