Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December 19th Daily Word and Visions From God

Colossians 1.24-2.19-I'm a long way off, true, and you may never lay eyes on me, but believe me, I'm on your side, right beside you.
Ezekiel 27-28- And they'll realize that I am GOD.
Isaiah 54-Your Redeemer is The Holy of Israel, known as God of the whole earth.
Luke 1.47-55-With all my heart I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my Savior.
---
A map of the world. It shows the root of the Amateur Call Sign process. This way if you receive a call and the person gives their call sign, you can look on the map and discover their origin. The country or area that they received their call sign from. Sometimes you talk to people who may be a long way off. People you will never see. But it feels like you are at their side. Paul must have felt this way when he sent letters to the churches. The letter carrier was like his Ham Radio. A message delivered. A message telling of a God that we must come to realize is the one and only God through the Spirit and through Jesus our Savior and Redeemer of the whole earth. A Message that once realized brings forth the mighty response like that of Mary---A Message of joy and gladness and praise. God loves each one of us so much that he was willing to become flesh and live and die for each one of us---no matter what your call sign may be. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I am overjoyed with praise and thanksgiving for the Word made flesh. ---Amen

No comments: