Monday, December 11, 2006

December 11th Daily Word and Visions from God

Ephesians 6-Keep each other's sprits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.
Ezekiel 17-Birds of every sort and kind will live under it. They'll build nests in the shade of its branches.
Isaiah 46- I'm putting salvation to work in Zion now, and glory in Israel.
Isaiah 5.1-7-I am the LORD All-Powerful!
---
Birds in a wreath. Clothed birds at that. Singing to each other. Perhaps the birds are singing praises too. Keeping each other's spirits up during Christmas season. But birds really don't need clothes to wear. God takes care of creation and provides for all we need. If birds did need clothes, I'm sure God would provide for them. When Christmas season comes around, I have to ponder how God has taken care of all my needs. God blesses me and I can stop and reflect on all these blessings. Give thanks to God for putting salvation to work through his entry into my world as human flesh. A God so loving and caring that he wants to experience what I experience and save me from sin, death and the devil. God All-Powerful, blessing me with all my needs in life. I feel like chirping out a few praises.
---
Lord, thank you for all the blessings you have given-send your Son into my heart and life this day I pray. ---Amen

No comments: