Monday, June 11, 2007

June 11th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Come and fill our hearts with your peace. You alone, O Lord, are holy. Come and fill our hearts with your peace. Alleluia! ("Come and Fill Our Hearts" - Text: Psalm 136:1; Taize Community)
---
Romans 15.14-33-And concerning you, my brethren, I myself also am convinced that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge and able also to admonish one another.
1 Samuel 29-31-Moreover David was greatly distressed because the people spoke of stoning him, for all the people were embittered, each one because of his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God.
Psalm 71-For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth.
Matthew 10.7-16-Freely you received, freely give.
--- --- ---
See how I fill you with blessings and peace. Fill you to overflowing.
---
Lord, You fill me up.
You fill me till I overflow with peace.
You fill me till I overflow with blessing.
You fill me till I overflow with goodness.
You fill me till I overflow with knowledge.
-
Lord, You fill me up.
You, Lord are my hope.
You, Lord are my confidence.
You, Lord are my salvation.
You, Lord freely give.
-
Lord, You fill me up.
You, send me in Love.
You, send me with Knowledge.
You, send me to serve those I meet.
You, send me in joy.
-
Lord, You fill me up.
I will praise Your name.
I will sing Your praise.
I will tell Your story.
I live for You.
-
Lord, You fill me up.
--- --- ---
Lord, You fill me up and send me out in Your Love. Show me Your way. Teach me to serve. Lead me to Love my neighbor this day. ---Amen

No comments: