Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 23rd Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

"Go, make disciples, baptizing them, teaching them. Go, make disciples, for I am with you till the end of time. Go. be the salt of the earth. Go, be the light for the world. Go, be a city on a hill, so all can see that you're serving me. Go, make disciples." - ("Go, Make Disciples" - Text: Handt Hanson, b. 1950)
---
Mark 6.30-56-The apostles gathered together with Jesus; and they reported to Him all that they had done and taught.
2 Samuel 16-Thus Shimei said when he cursed "Get out, get out, you man of bloodshed, and worthless fellow!"
Daniel 10.1-11.1-And behold, one who resembled a human being was touching my lips; then I opened my mouth and spoke...
Galatians 3.23-29-For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
--- --- ---
Go! Do what I have shown you to do. Love each other.
---
You come.
You heal.
You forgive.
You teach.
You protect.
You defend.
You touch.

You build faith.
You give life.
You open mouths.
You open eyes.
You save souls.
You love all.
You create all.

I am healed.
I am forgiven.
I am chosen.
I am saved.
I am fed.
I am loved.
I am sent.

We go.
We speak Your Word.
We praise Your name.
We sing Your honor.
We worship You.
We do Your will.
We love You.

You choose in Love.
I receive Your Love.
We respond in Love.
---
Lord, it's all about You. You have done it all. You are my Savior. You are my King. I love You and adore You. I want to serve in Your purpose. Lead me and guide me and use me, I pray. ---Amen

No comments: