Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

On our way rejoicing gladly let us go. Christ our Lord has conquered; vanquished is the foe. Christ without, our safety; Christ within, our joy; who, if we be faithful, can our hope destroy? On our way rejoicing; as we forward move, hearken to our praises, O blest God of love! ("On Our Way Rejoicing" - Text: John S. B. Monsell, 1811-1875, alt.)
---
Mark 5.1-20-"Go home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had mercy on you." And he went away and began to proclaim in the Decapolis what great things Jesus had done for him; and everyone was amazed.
2 Samuel 13-Tamar put ashes on her head and tore her long-sleeved garment which was on her; and she put her hand on her head and went away, crying aloud as she went.
Daniel 7-"I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, and He came up to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him. And to Him was given dominion, glory and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations and men of every language might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away; and His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed."
2 Chronicles 30.13-27-Then the Levitical priests arose and blessed the people; and their voice was heard and their prayer came to His holy dwelling place, to heaven.
--- --- ---
Go forward in My way. I have filled you and refreshed you.
---
I worship and praise You Almighty God.
I hear Your Voice and follow.
I am filled with Your Spirit.
You gather us in and fill us and refresh us.
Now You send us out in joy.

You heal me and forgive me.
You teach and instruct in Your way.
You fill each with Your Spirit.
You bring us together in joyful song.
Now we rejoice and tell the world of all Your deeds.

When I am wronged, I bring my trouble to You.
You hear my cry from heaven.
You heed my voice and come to Your people.
You fill us with Your Light.
Now we rejoice in forgiveness and healing and praise Your glory to all the world.

You give us visions of Your glory.
We look in hope to that cloud to see You.
You are present now and always and everlasting.
We see the hope of Your power, reign and dominion over all.
Now we rejoice in Your everlasting Power and proclaim it to all the world.

We pray to You.
You hear our prayer.
You come to our aid and show us Your Love.
We see Your Love on that cross and give thanks.
Now we, on our way rejoicing, gladly go forward with You.
---
Lord, in worship You make Your presence known- You fill me with Your Word- You fill me with Your presence- You fill me with Your Spirit- You send me out- I will gladly go rejoicing into Your kingdom this day to do Your will.---Amen

No comments: