Monday, June 18, 2007

June 18th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Hallelujah! We sing your praises, all our hearts are filled with gladness. Hallelujah! We sing your praises, all our hearts are filled with gladness. Now he sends us all out, strong in faith, free of doubt, strong in faith, free of doubt. Tell to all the joyful gospel.
---
Mark 4.1-20-"And those are the ones on whom seed was sown on the good soil; and they hear the word and accept it and bear fruit, thirty, sixty, and a hundredfold."
2 Samuel 9-10-Then King David sent and brought him from the house of Machir the son of Ammiel, from Lo-debar. Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan the son of Saul, came to David and fell on his face and prostrated himself. And David said, "Mephibosheth." And he said, "here is your servant!" David said to him, "Do not fear, for I will surely show kindness to you for the sake of your father Jonathan, and will restore to you all the land of your grandfather Saul; and you shall eat at my table regularly." Again he prostrated himself and said, "What is your servant, that your should regard a dead dog like me?"
Daniel 5-Then Daniel was brought before the king.
2 Chronicles 29.1-19-"My sons, do not be negligent now, for the LORD has chosen you to stand before Him, to minister to Him, and to be His ministers and burn incense."
--- --- ---
Go out and proclaim My glory to all the world!
---
You fill me with joy and gladness.
You give me faith beyond what I ever expected.
I give You praise and glory.
I give You honor and sacrifice.
You free me from all doubt and send me.

I hear Your Word and accept it.
You make me fruitful and productive.
I bear fruit because of You.
I accept the forgiveness You have given, in humility.
You free me from all doubt and send me.

You show me deep kindness.
I love being Your servant.
I love proclaiming Your glory to all the world.
I will stand up for You.
You free me from all doubt and send me.

You have chosen me to minister.
I will uphold the duties.
I will not be negligent.
I will stand in Your presence to serve You.
You free me from all doubt and send me.
---
Lord, You have given me all I need, filled me, freed me from doubt, given me faith, given me the courage, forgiven me and chose me and have sent me as Your servant. You bring me great honor that I don't deserve. I gladly accept Your honor and give You all the praise and glory. I gladly and joyfully serve You in Your Kingdom. Thanks be to God! ---Amen

No comments: