Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June 12th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Jesus, we are gathered, Jesus we are gathered. Jesus, we are gathered, we are gathered, Lord Jesus, for you. ("Jesus, We Are Gathered" - Text: Patrick Matsikenyiri)
---
Romans 16-Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.
2 Samuel 1-Your beauty, O Israel, is slain on your high places!
Psalm 72-May he also rule from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.
Galatians 2.1-10-They only asked us to remember the poor-the very thing I was was eager to do.
--- --- ---
I will gather you together with the faithful in My Kingdom.
---
Reveal Your mystery to me this day Lord.
Reveal Yourself to me.
Reveal the secret kept for long ages past.
Reveal Yourself in flesh and blood.
Reveal Yourself in the bread and wine.
Reveal Your beauty in all places.
Reveal Yourself from sea to sea.
Reveal Yourself in and to the poor.
Reveal Yourself in Love.
Reveal Yourself in the action I take.
Reveal Yourself in faith.
Reveal Yourself to me.
Reveal Your mystery to me this day Lord.
---
Lord, this day I ask that You show Yourself to me. Lead me and guide me. Let me follow and serve You. Reveal Yourself to me, Lord. ---Amen

No comments: