Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Praise the Lord, rise up rejoicing, worship, thanks, devotion voicing: glory be to God on high! Christ, your cross and passion sharing, by this eucharist declaring you the final victory. ("Praise the Lord, Rise Up Rejoicing" - Text: Howard C.A. Gaunt, 1902-1983, alt.)
---
Mark 8.22-9.1-And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
2 Samuel 20-21-So he blew the trumpet, and they were dispersed from the city, each to his tent.
Hosea 1.1-2.1-The word of the LORD which came to Hosea...
1 Kings 19.15-16, 19-21-Then he arose and followed Elijah and ministered to him.
--- --- ---
Get an attitude. Turn to Me and change.
---
You show the way to walk.
You show the way of the cross.
With an attitude You are determined in Your mission.

I turn to You and believe.
I see Your glory and praise Your name.
With an attitude I am determined to repent and change.

You take my life and mold it.
You forgive me and begin the change.
With an attitude You send me out.

I work in Your Kingdom.
I tell of Your Love.
With an attitude I tell of Your Grace.
---
Lord, give me Your attitude of focus. Change me into what You wish me to be. Lead me, guide me and forgive me. Send me out I pray---with an attitude. ---Amen

No comments: