Monday, June 25, 2007

June 25th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Oh, grant me then, well strengthened with heav'nly food, while here my course on earth is lengthened, to serve you, free from fear; and bring me home to praise you where none can peace destroy, where I will ever raise you glad songs in endless joy. ("O Living Bread from Heaven" - Text: Johann Rist, 1607-1667; tr. Cathernine Winkworth, 1827-1878, alt.)
---
Mark 7.14-37-And his ears were opened, and the impediment of his tongue was removed, and he began speaking plainly.
2 Samuel 18-David sent the people out...
Daniel 11.21-45-Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many...
Luke 1.57-80-And at once his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he began to speak in praise of God.
--- --- ---
Go and speak the Word I have filled you with.
---
I go to praise Your name.
I go to confess my sin.
You forgive my sin.
You hear my praise.
You fill me with Your Word.
You fill me with Your Grace.
You open my ears.
You free my tongue.
I sing of Your honor and glory.
I give thanks.
You send me filled.
You send me in joy.
You speak Your mission.
I speak Your Word.
I point to You.
I serve You.
---
Lord, I begin in praise to You. I come to give You all honor and glory. Yet You give me so much more. You forgive me, You fill me, You teach me and show me Your way. Then You send me. I go this day in joy to serve in Your Kingdom. Serving and pointing to You. ---Amen

No comments: