Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Thanks we give and adoration for your gospel's joyful sound. May the fruits of your salvation in our hearts and lives abound. Ever faithful, ever faithful to your truth may we be found. ("Lord, Dismiss Us with Your Blessing" - Text: attr. John Fawcett, 1740-1817, sts. 1-2, alt; Godfrey Thring, 1823-1903, st. 3, alt.)
---
Mark 9.2-50-"This is My beloved Son, listen to Him!"
2 Samuel 22-"He make my feet like hinds' feet, and sets me on my high places."
Hosea 2.2-23- I will betroth you to Me forever; yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice, in lovingkindness and in compassion, and I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the LORD.
Psalm 16-You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
--- --- ---
I want you to hear this loud and clear! You are Mine. I have chosen you. I love you! Now fulfill the purpose I give to you. Complete the mission. Set your face to the Love on that Cross and live for Me.
---
Lord you send us each day, full of Your Love.
You give me faith.
I have heard the Son and listened to his Word.
You make Your path known to me.
I am Yours.
I give You eternal thanks that You have chosen me and loved me.
I go now to complete the mission and purpose You have set before me.
I go now focusing that mission on the Love You have shown to me on the cross.
With attitude and my feet on the high places of Your mountain, I go.
I live for You.
---
Lord, I love You! You are mine. I choose You. I go for You! I see Your Love on that cross. I live for You! I owe all to You. Thank You! ---Amen

No comments: