Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21st Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

The Lord now sends us forth with hands to serve and give, to make of all the earth a better place to live. The angels are not sent into our world of pain to do what we were meant to do in Jesus' name; that falls to you and me and all who are made free, Help us, O Lord, we pray, to do your will today. ("The Lord Now Sends Us Forth" - Text: Anonymous. Central America; tr. Gerhard M. Cartford, b. 1923)
---
Mark 5.21-43-Immediately the girl got up and began to walk...
2 Samuel 14-"Help, O king."
Daniel 8-When I, Daniel, had seen the vision, I sought to understand it...
Isaiah 65.1-9-I said, "Here am I, here am I."
--- --- ---
Go! Do My will!
---
There comes a time when I must go and do the will You have for me to do.
There comes a time when I must rise from the dead, with Your breath of Life in me and walk.
There comes a time when I hear Your advice and council that I must go and do.
There comes a time when after hearing Your explanation to the vision that I go and do.
There comes a time when I stand up for You and say "Here am, I, send me!"
There comes a time....and that is now.
---
Lord, You teach me, You heal me, You explain visions, You breath Life into me, You choose me and You send me to do Your will. Here am I...I go---Amen

No comments: