Sunday, June 24, 2007

June 24th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Break forth, my soul, in joy and say: What wealth has come to me today! My Savior dwells within my soul and makes my wounded spirit whole! ("O Jesus, Blessed Lord" - Text Thomas H. Kingo, 1634-1703; tr. Arthur J. Mason, 1851-1928, alt.)
---
Mark 7.1-13-Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders...?
2 Samuel 17-The people are hungry and weary and thirsty in the wilderness.
Daniel 11.2-20-And now I will tell you the truth.
Luke 8.26-39-Return to your house and describe what great things God has done for you.
--- --- ---
You are Mine and I have woven My presence in and through your very being and brought you Life.
---
In the Bread and in the Wine I taste the fullness of Life.
I receive Your presence and You become one with me.
You walk with me through good and rough time.
You journey through the wilderness of life by my side.
In the Bread and in the Wine I hear Your Truth.
I receive that wondrous joy to tell to all what You have done for me.
In the Bread and in the Wine.
---
Lord, you feed me with an everlasting food. You feed me all I ever need. You give Yourself to me. In joy I give myself to You. ---Amen

No comments: