Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 19th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

God be with you till we meet again, holy wings securely hide you, daily manna still provide you: God be with you till we meet again. Till we meet, till we meet, til we meet at Jesus feet; till we meet, till we meet, God be with you till we meet again. ("God Be with You Till We Meet Again" - Text: Jeremiah E. Rankin, 1828-1904)
---
Mark 4.21-41-Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?
2 Samuel 11-12-So David arose from the ground, washed, anointed himself, and change his clothes; and he came into the house of the LORD and worshiped.
Daniel 6-...and he continued kneeling on his knees three times a day, praying and giving thanks before his God, as he had been doing previously.
2 Chronicles 30.1-12-O sons of Israel, return to the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, that He may return to you who escaped and are left from the hand of the kings of Assyria.
--- --- ---
I came to you so that all of you would have a place to gather together in Love.
---
Till we meet again.
I look to that time that I meet with You.
I look to that place we gather in Your care.
I look to the Love shared together in You.
All creation gathers before You.
Your power and glory rule the universe.
You are our awesome Savior.
You forgive sin and set us free to new Life.
You cause us to joyously follow Your command and teachings.
I stand up for You yet kneel at Your feet.
When I escape from Your side You hunt me down and pull me back to You.
You are my Lord and Savior!
---
Lord, till we meet again. I look to meeting with You all day long. At the start of the day---in the middle of the day---and throughout the day---I find Your presence. We will some day join hand-in-hand and gather together in Your Love at the foot of the cross and revel in Your glory. Till we meet again. ---Amen

No comments: