Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 17th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Grant us your peace throughout our earthly life, our balm in sorrow, and our stay in strife; then, when your voice shall bid our conflict cease, call us, O Lord, to your eternal peace. ("Savior, Again to Your Dear Name" - Text: John Ellerton, 1826-1893, alt.)
---
Mark 3.20-35-"For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother."
2 Samuel 7-8-"When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house fro My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever."
Daniel 4-"It has seemed good to me to declare the signs and wonders which the Most High God has done for me. How great are His signs and how mighty are His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and His dominion is from generation to generation."
Luke 7.36-8.3-And He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."
--- --- ---
My peace I give to you.
---
I want so badly to do Your will.
I want to follow You and be by Your side.
I want to be Your brother.
I want to be Your servant.
I want to know Your peace.

I fail to do Your will.
I fail to follow You and leave Your side.
I fail to be Your brother.
I fail to be Your servant.
I fail to know Your peace.

Grant me forgiveness for my failures.

I listen to hear Your will.
I look to be at Your side.
I link myself to You as my brother.
I respond in service to You.
You give me Your peace.

I declare Your signs and wonders.
I declare Your deeds of grace.
I marvel at Your everlasting Kingdom.
I praise You as my Brother.
You grant me Your peace.

You give Your all and forgive my sin.

You build my faith.
You save me from my iniquities.
You give me life.
I run in joy and thanksgiving.
You are my Peace.
---
Lord, I love You! You have heard my sin. You know how far from You I have strayed. I rush to You with perfume and ointment to bath You with thanksgiving, praise and admonition that You would find it in Your heart to forgive me. You in turn build my faith. You give me peace. You give me purpose. You save me from my death. You take my death into Yourself and free me. I love You Lord! ---Amen

No comments: