Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

"Go, my children, with my blessing, never alone. Waking, sleeping, I am with you, you are my own. In my love's baptismal river I have made you mine forever. Go, my children, with my blessing, you are my own." ("Go, My Children, with My Blessing" - Text: Jaroslav J. Vajda, b. 1919, alt.)
---
Mark 8.1-21-"Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember, when I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces you picked up?" The said to Him, "Twelve." "When I broke the seven for the four thousand, how many large baskets full of broken pieces did you pick up?" And they said to Him, "Seven." And He was saying to them, "Do you not yet understand?"
2 Samuel 19-Now therefore arise, go out and speak...
Daniel 12-Go your way...
Ephesians 2.11-22-But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
--- --- ---
Go! Refreshed and cleansed by baptismal waters; serve in Love.
---
Go!
I have received the Bread.
Go!
Give that Bread in Love to those I meet.
Go!
Speak His Word to those I meet.
Go!
You show me the way.
Go!
God, has come near by the blood of Christ.
Go!
---
Lord, today I Go! ---Go! in Your name---well fed---with Your Word---with You---I Go! ---Amen

No comments: