Friday, June 22, 2007

June 22nd Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Abide, O dearest Jesus, among us with your grace, that evil may not harm us nor we to sin give place. ("Abide, O Dearest Jesus" - Text: Josua Stegmann, 1588-1632; tr. August Crull, 1846-1923)
---
Mark 6.1-29-They went out and preached that men should repent.
2 Samuel 15-And David went up the ascent of the Mount of Olives, and wept as he went, and his head was covered and he walked barefoot.
Daniel 9-O Lord hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and take action! For Your own sake, O my God, do not delay...
Psalm 22.18-27-But You, O LORD, be not far off; O You my help, hasten to my assistance.
--- --- ---
I create you for Me. Now live the Life I gave to you.
---
My life is in Your hands Lord.
My life is in You.
My life is for You.
My life is Yours.

I brought death upon myself.
I sin and deserve death.
I repent.
I seek Your forgiveness.

You have brought me Life.
You have forgiven.
You have renewed.
You have given new birth.

You have come to me.
You hasten to my side.
You gave me Life in Jesus.
You gave me a new birth.
---
Lord, I give You all glory and praise for Your gracious forgiveness and Love. ---Amen

No comments: