Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Lord God, we praise you, now the night is over, active and watchful, standing here before you; singing, we offer prayer and meditation; thus we adore you. ("Lord God, We Praise You" - Text: attr. Gregory I, 540-604; tr. composite)
---
Mark 16-And he said to them, "Do not be amazed; you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who has been crucified. He has risen; He is not here; behold, here is the place where they laid Him.
1 Kings 12.1-31-So they listened to the word of the LORD...
Hosea 14-For the ways of the LORD are right...
Joshua 23.1-16-But you are to cling to the LORD your God, as you have done to this day.
--- --- ---
Cling to Me; for I am Life.
---
We run to You and cling to You.
We run and see Your resurrection and Life.
We run to You and listen to Your Word.
We run to and see Your ways are right.
We run to You and cling to You.
---
Lord, You graciously came to us on this earth and showed us Life from the death of our sin. I run to You today and cling to You because you lovingly came to me and showed me Love beyond belief. I believe! Use me I pray. ---Amen

No comments: