Sunday, July 08, 2007

July 8th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Oh, sing to God above a hymn of praise and blessing, a song of grateful love, hope and faith our hearts expressing: creation lifts its voice to tell your might and glory, and we, too, will rejoice to proclaim the saving story. Alleluia! Alleluia! Oh, sing to God above: Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Oh, sing to God above: Alleluia! Oh, sing to God above: Alleluia! ("Oh, Sing to God Above: - Text Carlos Rosas, b. 1939, tr. With One Voice)
---
Mark 14.32-72-Again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" And Jesus said, "I am; and you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven."
1 Kings 9-Now it came about when Solomon had finished building the house of the LORD that king's house, and all that Solomon desired to do, that the LORD appeared to Solomon a second time, as He had appeared to him at Gibeon.
Hosea 11.1-11-When Israel was a youth I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son.
Luke 10.1-11, 16-20-..."The kingdom of God has come near to you."
--- --- ---
I have come near to you. I am always with you. Now let's go in love to serve in the Kingdom of God.
---
I sing praise to You oh Lord most high.
I sing of Your glory and strength.
I sing of Your wondrous Love.
I sing praise to You oh Lord most high.

In joy I tell of Your saving story.
You draw near to me.
You walk with me.
You send me.
In joy I tell of Your saving story.

Creation announces Your Love.
The mountains stand in awe of You.
The rivers flow with Your Life-giving waters.
The clouds wrap You in love.
Creation announces Your Love.

My heart in faith rests in Hope.
You build me up with Your Word.
You teach me trust in You.
You fill me to overflowing with blessing.
My heart in faith rests in Hope.

You are my One and Only.
You claim me as Your own.
You call me to be with You.
You give me joy in service.
You are my One and Only.

You come near to me Lord.
I sing Your praise.
I love Your Word.
I accept Your Love.
You come near to me Lord.
---
Lord, Your presence is everything to me. I give you all praise, thanks and glory for choosing to come to me, for choosing to care for me, and for choosing to love me. You are God! I love you! ---Amen

No comments: