Monday, July 02, 2007

July 2nd Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Send me Jesus; send me Jesus; send me, Jesus; send me, Lord. I am willing; I am willing; I am willing; I am willing, willing, Lord. ("Send Me, Jesus" - Text South African)
---
Mark 11.15-33-And He entered the temple and began to drive out those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves; and He would not permit anyone to carry merchandise through the temple.
1 Kings 2-Keep the charge of the LORD your God, to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His ordinances, and His testimonies, according to what is written in the Law of Moses, that you may succeed in all that you do and wherever you turn, so that the LORD may carry out His promise which He spoke concerning me, saying, "If your sons are careful of their way, to walk before Me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, you shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel."
Hosea 5.5-15-I will go away and return to My place until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.
1 John 2.7-11-The one who loves his brother abides in the Light and there is no cause for stumbling in him.
--- --- ---
Have a fierce attitude of Love for one another.
---
I ask You to send me Lord, for I am willing.
Send me out to do Your will in Your Kingdom.
Send me out to take a stand in Your Love.
Send me out to uphold Your ways.
Send me out aware of my sin.
Send me out in the Love of forgiveness.
Send me out in the Light of Christ.
Send me out...
---
Send me, Jesus, I am willing. ---Amen

No comments: