Tuesday, July 03, 2007

July 3rd Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

To you our wants are known, from you are all our powers; accept what is your own and pardon what is ours. Our praises, Lord, and prayers receive and to your word a blessing give. ("On What Has Now Been Sown" - Text: John Newton, 1725-1807, alt.)
---
Mark 12.1-27-And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him.
1 Kings 3-It was pleasing in the sight of the Lord that Solomon had asked this thing.
Hosea 6.1-7-2-"He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, that we may live before Him."
John 14.1-7-Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."
--- --- ---
Give Me all praise and glory. Give Me your love and life; for I have given you Life from Love.
---
All I have is Yours, oh Lord.
All I have You lovingly provide.
I give to You what belongs to You.
I give You my life and love.
All I have is Yours, oh Lord.

All I have is Yours, oh Lord.
Teach me what is pleasing in Your sight.
Show me how to give Your Love.
Send me in Love to others.
All I have is Yours, oh Lord.

All I have is Yours, oh Lord.
You have come through death to Life.
You gather us in and raise us.
You give us new life.
All I have is Yours, oh Lord.

All I have is Yours, oh Lord.
You are the way, the truth and life.
You are my Lord.
You are my Savior.
All I have is Yours, oh Lord.
---
It's all Yours, oh Lord. Take my life. Take my soul. Filled with Your Love, send me to love those I meet today. All I have is Yours, oh Lord. ---Amen

No comments: