Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 12th Daily Word, Hymn and Psalm

Teach us to love with all our might; drive envy out, remove all spite; turn to the good each troubling care, and give us grace your name to bear. ("O Splendor of God's Glory Bright" - Text: Ambrose of Milan; 340-397; tr. composite)
---
1 Corinthians 1.1-17-Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Kings 12.32-13.34-Then he gave a sign the same day...
Joel 1-Tell your sons about it, and let your sons tell their sons, and the sons the next generation.
Deuteronomy 30.9-14-...turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and soul.
--- --- ---
Give to Me your heart. Give to Me your life. I have given you My Heart and Life.
---
Teach me to love as You love.
Remove the sin I do.
Grant me Your grace.
Show me the Way.
Lead me in Your Word.
Display the signs I need for direction.
I will tell of Your Love to all generations.
I turn my heart and soul to You.
Teach me to love as You love.
---
Lord, You are Love. You display Love in all things. Teach me this Love. Send me in this Love to love and have compassion on my neighbors this day. Send me out boldly in this world to live the life You want me to live. ---Amen

No comments: