Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 31st Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
He comes again! O Zion, ere you meet him, make known to every heart his saving grace; let none whom he has ransomed fail to greet him, through your neglect, unfit to see his face. Publish glad tidings, tidings of peace, tidings of Jesus, redemption, and release.
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
1 Timothy 2-This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Isaiah 34-35-A highway will be there, a roadway, and it will be called the Highway of Holiness.
Psalm 119.65-96-I am Yours, save me; for I have sought Your precepts.
Matthew 21.28-32-Which of the two did the will of his father?
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I will walk with you on the Highway to Holiness. I have set the path. Listen to Me and follow Me.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
You save all people.
You save us and walk with us through life.
Will I choose to do Your will?
Will I turn from You and run?
Will I listen and follow You?

I listen to Your Word each day.
I give my life to You and follow You.
You desire to save me and show me truth.
Teach me along the way.
Show me how to act.

You make known to my heart Your saving grace.
I seek Your will and way.
I follow You on the Highway to Holiness.
You are my Savior.
You are my God.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, You lead me on that highway. I follow and listen to Your voice. Show me the way this day. Show me how to act. Teach me truth and instruct me along the way. I love this journey with You. I love You. ---Amen

No comments: